Gourmet Experience in the Argentario
From 03/04/2020 to 01/11/2020
The Tuscan culinary tradition will be the highlight of your stay at the Boutique Hotel Torre di Cala Piccola in the Argentario, in Tuscany. Thanks to our gourmet cooking lessons, you will learn about some of the typical dishes of this region, such as pici cacio e pepe and spaghetti with clams, and you will take home the precious teachings of Chef Carrieri. At dinner, you will taste the specialties prepared, accompanied by the wines chosen by our maître.
The package includes
- 2-night stay in a Basic Room, breakfast included
- Welcome drink
- Light menu* lunch in the garden with a panoramic view of the Tuscan archipelago
- 1-hour cooking class with the chef
- Dinner with dishes prepared by the chef of the Torre d’Argento Restaurant
- Certificate of participation, apron, and personalized chef hat
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private parking
*2 courses, including one dessert, drinks not included
Starting from 630 € for 2 people.
Only by booking on our site, you will receive:
- A welcome drink
- An upgraded room upon arrival (if available)
- Best price guaranteed
Terms and conditions
The offer is valid for midweek stays with the possibility of extending the stay to the weekend. It is possible to choose the type of superior room upon request and with an additional charge.
Offer for a limited number of rooms. Prepayment of the total stay upon confirmation is required. Cannot be combined with other promotions.
For reservations and information, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0564825111.