Sailing School at the Argentario
The Boutique Hotel Torre di Cala Piccola, in partnership with the Argentario Sailing School, is thrilled to propose its guests an amazing offer for adults, teenagers and children. A stay full of fun in sailing, a holiday plus a sailing course for both beginners and for those who want to improve the technique.
The courses include activities on land and in the water, a final regatta with award ceremony and issuance of a certificate of participation with assignment of the technical level reached.
The offer includes:
- Stay of 7 nights in double room
- Breakfast served on the panoramic terrace
- Welcome drink
- Sailing course for a participant with Argentario Sailing School: 15 hours per week, held in 5 days for 3 hours per day, from Monday to Friday in the morning or afternoon. The course will take place at the Tuscany Bay, bathing establishment on the Giannella in Orbetello. Our guests will have an additional discount on all beach services of the bathing establishment.
- A massage for him*
- A massage for her*
- Access to the infinity pool
- Beach towel
- Private car park
* 50' massage. Massages will be booked from the reception based on availability and opening hours of the Beauty Center. The reservation is required upon booking confirmation.
Total Package for two people from 1.295,00 €
Only by booking on our site, you will receive:
- A welcome drink
- An upgraded room upon arrival (if available)
- Best price guaranteed
Terms and conditions
Offer valid for stays of minimum 7 nights.
Possibility of courses on weekends starting from 6 hours. Prepaid offer not refundable. Total stay will be charged upon confirmation. Not cumulative with other offers.
For technical specifications, timetables and information on equipment, please contact the Concierge. A medical certificate is required for non-competitive sports practice and being able to swim or float. The Argentario Sailing School reserves the right to vary and change the program according to the weather conditions or for safety issues of the participants.
For reservations and information contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0564825111.