Discover Argentario by e-bike
Monte Argentario is the perfect setting for a hike on two wheels. A landscape where nature, remained untouched, gives unique feelings of well-being and serenity away from crowded beaches. An environmental hiking guide will accompany you on a tour on dirt roads, overlooking the sea, sometimes paved, to explore the beauty of the area. By Cycling in e-bike you will admire the views of the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago, the Spanish fortresses, the villages of Porto S. Stefano and Porto Ercole, the flora, fauna and the unforgettable sunsets.
The offer with excursion includes:
- 4 nights stay in a double room
- Breakfast served on the panoramic terrace
- Welcome aperitif served at sunset in the Lounge Bar La Torre overlooking the Tuscan Archipelago
- Guided hike 2nd day *: Monte Argentario Ring (about 45 km)
Departure from the Hall of the Boutique Hotel Torre di Cala Piccola at 9.30. You reach the spectacular panoramic road that runs along the coast joining Porto Ercole to Porto S. Stefano with views of the sea and the islands and the remains of numerous coastal watch towers. When you reach Porto Ercole you will see Forte Stella, Forte Filippo and the Rocca. Continue to Porto S. Stefano and in the late afternoon return to the Torre di Cala Piccola
- Guided hike 3st day*: Ring Convent Passionists - Torre Argentera (about 30 km) Departure from the Boutique Hotel Hall at 9.30. After an initial climb, the road becomes a dirt track through the countryside, vineyards and Mediterranean maquis until you reach one of the most beautiful viewpoints - the Monumental Cross- from where you can admire the lagoon of Orbetello with the tomboli of Giannella and Feniglia. Continue downhill towards the Convent of the Passionists and then take the road back through Torre Argentera. Return to the Torre di Cala Piccola in the early afternoon
- Packed lunch for the two excursions
- E-bike rental for excursions and protective helmet
- Private parking included
Price for two persons starting from € 1305,00
* for technical specifications, timetables and equipment information, please contact the Concierge. The guide reserves the right to vary and modify the program according to the weather conditions or for safety reasons of the group. The tour is also suitable for children aged 14 and over.
Only by booking on our site, you will receive:
- A welcome drink
- An upgraded room upon arrival (if available)
- Best price guaranteed
Terms and conditions
The offer is valid for midweek stays with the possibility to extend the stay to the weekend. Possibility to choose a superior room type on request and with supplement. Offer for a limited number of rooms. Prepayment of the total stay at confirmation. Not combinable with other promotions.
For reservations and information contact the booking office via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0564825111.