- Rooms & Suites
- Where we are
- Restaurant & Bar
- Sea & Swimming Pool
- Meetings & Weddings
- Discover Argentario
- Photos and videos
- Info & Contacts
A great chance to discover the most fascinating side of Tuscan Maremma. This offer is valid for 2...
Are you looking for something else? Discover all
1. Complimentary Internet connection
Only booking on this official website you will be able to navigate, Wi-Fi or cable, without charge in the hotel hall and in the garden.
2. Our best price is guaranteed
If you manage to come across another website that offers you a lower price for the same season and the same type of room, we kindly ask you to contact us and we will offer you still another discount of 10%.
Many online travel websites demand an extra tax for their online bookings.
When you book directly with us, you will obtain the best price available!
3. Special Offers
This is the official website of Hotel Torre di Cala Piccola.
You can find our exclusive offers only here.
Informative guidelines as defined in Italian Art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003
(Protection Code for Personal Data)
This guideline has as its purpose the clarification of that which has been prescribed in the regulations adopted to protect the personal data of website users. It is particularly directed at the rights of interested parties and the procedures regarding the tutelage of their prerogatives. With this in mind, all users who avail themselves of the utilization of this website and all other websites connected with this website, are advised that:
1) During the consultation of these our website pages, it is possible that information and personal data might be compiled even by means of the voluntary compilation of entry blanks present within this website. In addition, this data might also be accumulated through an action of a memorized file, temporary or permanent, present in your hard-disk (Cookie/Cookies). They might also be amassed by using other software components that have been already deleted or have been activated during navigation. Cookies and similar computer technologies are employed in order to guarantee the correct functioning of the procedures made use of during navigation and to improve the utilization experience of the online applications.
Such collected data might be applied for the following reasons:
- To speed up, ameliorate or personalize the service level for users
- To promote offers or request estimates
- To furnish information or promotional materials relative to our activities even with the assistance of electronic communicative instruments
- To gather statistics connected with the consultations effectuated on our website
The data taken in might be memorized both in electronic form or printed on paper. This content will be treated by us in total respect for all the standard lawful regulations required by incumbent legal documentation in reference to the rights of interested parties navigating on our website.
2) The conferring of data is optional. The possible denial to provide such information, the blockage of cookies, or the impediment of other software components might lead to an imperfect functioning of the website, and/or the impossibility, on our part, to yield the information or services requested.
3) The stored up data will be processed by company personnel assigned to this task, and in the event that cookies are permitted to be utilized by a third party (statistical or profiling), they could be revealed to other individuals.
4) The owner of the corporation is CALA PICCOLA SPA, Via Benedetto Varchi, 3, 50132 Firenze. To exercise your rights as they are stipulated by Art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003, including the cancellation of our data bank information, you can direct your request to Ms Stefania Marconi, who is in charge of data bank operations, at Voice +0039 0564/825111 or Fax +0039 0564/825235. You might also reach her by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed information concerning the utilization of cookies and consent for their use
Cookies are brief fragments of texts (letters and/or numbers) which permit a web server to memorize information taken from a user's browser in order to utilize it during the user's connection to the Internet (session cookies), or when the user is disconnected from the Internet. Cookies might also be used days following a connection (persistent cookies). Cookies are memorized, according to the preference of the user, by a single browser installed on a computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.. Similar technologies are put to work to set aside information regarding the user's computer behavior and utilization of services provided by the Internet.
In this section of the document, we will make reference to cookies, and to all other similar technologies, by simply using the term “cookie.”
Types of cookies
Considering the characteristics and utilization of cookies, we may distinguish diverse ctegories:
- Strictly mandatory cookies: This cookie variety is indispensable for the proper functioning of our website. They are implemented in order to manage logins and to access the restricted areas of the website. In general, they speed up, improve or personalize the service level provided to the user. The duration of the cookies is either strictly limited to the computer work session (when the browser shuts down the cookies are deleted); or, when there is a longer work session extended in order to recognize the user's computer. Their deactivation might compromise the utilization of services accessible from the opening of the login—while the public part of the website remains normally usable.
- Cookies that analyze and check performance: These are cookies employed to canvass and collect the user's web traffic, and to check the use of the website in an anonymous manner. These cookies, without identifying the user, consent, for example, to reveal if the identical user returns to log in at different times. In addition, they allow the system to be monitored and to improve its performance and serviceability. The deletion of such cookies can be achieved without any operative deprivation.
- Profiling cookies: These permanent cookies are devoted to identifying (in both an anonymous and onymous fashion) the user's preferences, and to better the user's navigational experience. Further, they will send advertising messages that conform to the manifest predilections found in the navigational ambit of the user online.
Third party cookies:
Visiting a website one might receive cookies both from the visited website (proprietary) and from websites managed by other organizations (third party). A typical example would be the presence of “social plugins” such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. These have the role of sharing content on a social network. The existence of these plugins leads to the transmission of cookies from and to all the websites managed by the so-called third parties. The management of the gathered information by third parties is regulated by the relative information which is asked to be referred to.
In order to guarantee a greater transparency and easier access, for each of these websites, the website address is reported, including the method for managing the cookie or cookies. This is accomplished beyond the eventual negation of consent to install the cookies:
Google Analytics – website services (statistics): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
In addition, in case it is perhaps particularly challenging to identify all the third parties, above all those related to the profiling of preferences, the following links might be useful:
Nota bene: The partial or total elimination of the cookie techniques might compromise the use and performance of the website reserved for registered users. On the other hand, the usefulness of public content is also possible if the cookies are completely disabled.
Disabling third party cookies will not prejudice in any way the capability to navigate. Settings can be made in specific ways for different websites and website applications. Beyond this, the better browsers permit one to define and choose their cookie settings whether they are proprietary or third party.
A good example is Firefox. Consulting the menu Strumenti->Opzioni ->Privacy, it is possible to access a panel of control where one can specify to accept or decline different types of cookies, or even go about the deletion of them.
Article 7 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. Interested parties possess the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or nonexistence of personal data that regards them—even if they are still not registered and if their messages are in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the details of:
- a) the origins of the personal data;
- b) the outcome and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in the case of treatment effectuated with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identifying details of the owner/holder, of those responsible and of the designated representative in accordance with Articolo 5, comma 2;
- e) the subjects and categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or which can be known to the designated representative on the premises of the State and of the individuals responsible or assigned to be responsible.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, that is the rectification, when the party has interest, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, the transformation in an anonymous manner, or a block of the treated data in violation of the law, including those in which the conservation in relation to the scope for which the data has been collected or after treated, is not necessary.
- c) the attestation that the operations of which to the letter a) and b) have been brought to conscience, even when they regard their contents, of individuals to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except the case in which such an execution is revealed to be impossible, or causes a recourse of means obviously disproportionate to the right of the owner/holder.
4. The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons concerning the treatment of personal data that regards him or her even though they are pertinent to the aim of the collecting process;
- b) to the treatment of personal data that he or she regards will be employed for the dispatching of advertising materials or direct sales or for the completion of market research or the sending of commercial notices.